One of our favorite things to do on vacation is to dine out, and we’re lucky to have such an abundance of fantastic Deep Creek Restaurants to choose from when you stay at our luxury Deep Creek Lake hotel. From rustic breweries with hearty fare, casual cafes, and elegant spaces with delicate seafood dishes, you can find it here. Whether dining on-site or grabbing take-out to enjoy back at the Inn, these Deep Creek restaurants shouldn’t be missed.
As a guest at our Deep Creek Lake Hotel, allow us to take care of your breakfast each morning. You won’t be disappointed by our extensive selection of baked goods, fruit dishes, and homemade entrees. Always paired with fresh juices and piping hot coffee (our proprietary Lake Pointe Inn Breakfast Blend.) Sit back and enjoy our warm and welcoming service in our dining room—this is often where we can get to know our guests and give the best recommendations for your time here.
The Best Deep Creek Restaurants for Dining in 2022
Exploring the culinary options in a new place is such an adventure. These Deep Creek restaurants offer an array of cuisines and dining styles—a welcome addition to any vacation. We’re always happy to set up dinner reservations for you. Feel free to ask!
Here are our favorite Deep Creek restaurants to try on your next stay with us:
- Pine Lodge Steakhouse: Just a few minutes drive from our property, this is one of the best Deep Creek restaurants for hand-cut steak and fresh seafood dinners. Don’t pass up the creamy crab soup!
- Mountain State Brewing: Known as one of the favorite breweries in the area, head to this laidback taproom for tasty locally brewed pale ales, wood-fired flatbread-style pizzas, and share plates.
- Moonshadow: For a lively evening with live music and craft cocktails, check out this choice of Deep Creek restaurants for fresh organic meals with friendly hospitality. The menu leans toward comfort food packed with local ingredients.
- Brenda’s Pizzaria: You’ll find New York-style pies made from scratch at this local pizza spot with a great view of the lake. Enjoy a thin-crust slice in or grab a whole pie to-go.
- Ace’s Run Restaurant and Pub: It’s farm-to-table dining with a stunning lake view at this longtime favorite. The Wednesday evening special is pick your own pasta night, a twenty-year tradition, for delicious Italian dishes with homemade sauces.
- Archie’s Barbecue: For a casual meal of ribs, smoked meats, and savory sides, hit this family-owned award-winning BBQ joint. They even have a drive-thru for those still being cautious about dining in.
- Dutch’s at Silver Tree: This lakefront mainstay is a great date night spot and is well known for its fantastic handmade crab cakes. If you’re in the mood for fish or shellfish, this is the best pick of the Deep Creek restaurants for a seafood-focused feast!
- Honi-Honi Bar: This is an exceptionally entertaining spot for a cocktail, a round of cornhole, or live music. Visitors to Deep Creek Lake often spend hours here, kicking back and sharing food and drinks on the heated patio with island vibes.
- El Canelo: It’s all about handmade tacos, chimichangas, and Chile Relleno at this local Mexican eatery. Bonus: a slushy margarita is always a good call on vacation.
- Englanders Antiques: If you feel like doing some antiquing and grabbing a casual lunch all in one go, head to this soda fountain, grill, and collectibles shop. They’ve been serving the Deep Creek area in Oakland, MD, for more than 75 years.
- While eating out for lunch and dinner will be up to you, one of the best Deep Creek restaurants is right here at the Inn. Each morning, Chef Scott treats you to a bountiful breakfast spread in our dining room. Our seasonal menu offers an excellent selection of entrees like dutch oven-baked French toast, flavorful frittatas (a guest favorite), or sourdough waffles.
- In the afternoons, we offer happy hour as well! Join us for a thoughtful selection of appetizers paired with wine and other beverages. This is a great way to meet other guests, some of whom have made lasting friendships. Be sure to check out our enhancements for your stay; we can prepare a cheese plate and have wine chilling in your suite. Perfect for those evenings when you just want a light nosh and a relaxing night in.
Elegant Lakefront Lodging at our Luxury Boutique Hotel
Our Inn is situated right on the stunning shores of Deep Creek Lake, which means you’ll be surrounded by a natural paradise seen from each window of our hotel. Additionally, we only have ten guest rooms, so you’ll never encounter crowds, which is always a possibility when lodging at a larger property. But, more importantly, a visit to the Lake Pointe Inn means the chance to relax, enjoy leisurely meals, and soak up a beautiful change of scenery.