While you’re visiting our beautiful area of Maryland in the summer, one of your top priorities will most likely be enjoying the lake. Thankfully, there are multiple options for Deep Creek Lake boat rentals near our B&B. Deep Creek Lake boasts 65-miles of beautiful shoreline, and the pristine waters are ideal for kayaking, canoeing, paddleboarding, and motor boating. There’s nothing like spending a sunny summer’s day on the water, the cool wind in your hair, and the crisp lake waters for a refreshing dip.
At our Maryland Bed and Breakfast, we offer a host of complimentary amenities for enjoying the lake and our outdoor spaces. While if you’d like to captain your own boat during your stay, you’ll want to reach out to one of these Deep Creek Lake boat rentals companies. We offer a daily pontoon boat ride for our guests and have kayaks and canoes to borrow. Our dock right on the lake is a favorite hang-out spot for watching the boats traverse the lake. Join us at Deep Creek Lake this summer and get your reservation on the books today!
Deep Creek Lake Boat Rentals and Activities on the Lake
Whether you want to feel the speed on a ski boat or work your own muscles in a canoe or kayak, the Deep Creek Lake boat rentals in the area will have the choice for you. Here are six local companies to check out for gear:
- Deep Creek Lake Boat Rentals: This longtime boat rental spot covers the spread from fishing boats to jet skis and peddle boats to wakeboards. Head just around the bend of the north end of Deep Creek Lake, and you’ll be all set for an exciting day on the water, taking it at your speed.
- Aquatic Center Inc: Just a quick drive from our Deep Creek Lake Bed and Breakfast, the Aquatic Center right on the lake offers many options for boat rentals. From motorized boats like pontoons and sports to vessels you paddle yourself, you’ll have various choices for how you’d like to enjoy a day on the water.
- Bill’s Marine Rentals: Be it a fishing boat, pontoon boat, or speed boat, Bill’s has a large selection of each style for those who wish to be captain for a day. They also offer up to a week of rental time if you’d like to have access to your own vessel over your entire vacation.
- Deep Creek Marina: Also just a quick ride from our Deep Creek Lake Hotel, the marina is an excellent spot for Deep Creek boat rentals. They have an entire fleet available, including a few more high-end luxury options.
- Lake Life Boat Rentals: This is one of the Deep Creek Lake boat rentals company that is a one-stop shop. They have a beautiful fleet of ski and pontoon boats and all of the accessories one needs to have the most fun on the water—this means water skis, wakeboards, tubes, and more.
- High Mountain Sports: The store is a four-season sporting goods retailer, and they cover everything from kayaks and paddleboards in the summer to ski and snowboard gear in the winter months. This is the best Deep Creek Lake boat rentals spot for those in the market for self-powered boats during their stay.
As always, our warm and welcoming staff is happy to field your questions, so please just ask!
Luxury Lakefront Lodging at Lake Pointe Inn
Summertime temperatures hover around 75 degrees or more, so cooling off in the lake is mandatory. The location of our Maryland Bed and Breakfast on our quiet cove makes for a private place for a swim. Don’t forget your best vacation books and sunbathe on our private dock. You’ll also love relaxing in the fresh air on our large deck flanked with impressive stone columns or taking advantage of your own private balcony—many of our ten luxury guest rooms have outdoor space, and all offer a different stunning view of the sparkling lake, impressive mountain, or lush gardens.
Get your reservation on the books for this summer before we fill every room! Book today.